Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm terribly disappointed towards most Singaporeans...Most of the Singaporeans don't treasure what they have right now...

I felt so remorseful and guilty as I can't help those people who are in need and people in other countries...look at Africa or India...there are many starving children out there...no clothes...no home...and without food and water to eat and drink...Even now...We had converse shoes, branded clothing and bags...Sushi, Shark fin...All this wonderous desire in our life...cannot be compared with all those in Africa and other poor countries...We, Singaporeans should appreciate what we have right now and shouldn't ask for more...

Even the slightest things such as light snacks, bread or biscuits...Is a great gift to the poor countries...Tears, hunger...all in the children eyes and some poor families had to abandon or even sold their children to get sufficient money to support the family...I really want to help them...I want to give them all my unwanted things...

We should appreciate everything we have in here...terrace house...hand phone...Computer...All this cannot compared to what they have in their life...not even a proper housing...not even a decent meal...I felt that we don't understand the meaning of life...

We always spent money on unwanted needs...even a cup of coffee means a lot to those poor countries...like in India...People are suffering, they work days and night to earn profit for their families...Even hard labors...Right now...you might be enjoying life...in a bungalow...playing your new game...other people out there are suffering...scrawny and skinny bones...those poor families...

I really wish that there is this opportunity for me and my passionate friends to help all those people who are in need and when I am old enough...to be more sensible, I would want to be a social worker and help all those people who needed help around the world....

No comments: