Friday, September 7, 2007

We must always love our parents no matter they scold us, nag at us or even punish us. We must be filial to our parents, and we must give them our warmest love regards towards them.

I love my parents although they don't understand me quite well. They would sometimes think that I would be those teenagers out there, 'on' their handphone media player loud and walk like a gangster.

Although I hate to be misjudged, I told them I wasn't that kind of child in their eyes. I respected myself and my own decision and I knew what was right for me. I am the only child of my parents and I couldn't let them disappointed because of me.

I had to do what is right for me and them. I want to change their life and make them proud. I love my parents so much and I can't afford to lose them. I will always cherish them, love them, care for them although sometimes I'm playful, but I still love them as always.

Thanks Mom and Dad...Love always, from your son...KahSheng...

No comments: